Back And Neck Pain
How To Eliminate Back And Neck Pain- Without Any Medications
Back pain is a really unpleasant condition that many people experience every day.
There are many factors which can cause back pain and numerous painkillers on the market which are supposed to relieve the pain. But, these painkillers can be harmful to your health and can cause side effects.
According to the experts, back pain includes upper back, middle back, lower back pain, or low back pain with sciatica. Usually, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and nerve and muscular problems can lead to back pain.
As we mentioned before, there are many factors which can cause back pain such as muscle strains, sports injuries, accidents, etc. However, most often the symptoms are the same regardless of the cause of the pain.
Things that increase the risk of a back pain:
- As you age, you should know that back pain will appear. It is said that back pain firstly occurs between 30-40 years old
- According to the experts, people who are not fit are more likely to suffer from back pain
- Excess weight can put pressure on the back and cause pain
- As we said before, back pain can be caused by arthritis. Ankylosing spondylitis which is a form of arthritis affecting the spine can have a genetic component.
- Also, some types of cancer can cause back pain
- Back pain can be caused by sedentary lifestyle
- If you smoke your body may not transfer enough nutrients to the disks in your back. Also, back pain can be caused by smoker’s cough. The back pain at smokers may last longer because their healing process is slower.
How to relieve back pain
- Exercise on a daily basis
- Regularly consume vitamin D
- Quit smoking
- Make hot and cold compresses
- Do some yoga
- Avoid using devices
- Lose some weight
- Do Pilates
- Stretch more often
- Breathe deeply
- Avoid activities that cause back pain
- Go on a massage therapy
- Avoid stress
How to relieve neck pain :
- Slowly exercise the neck muscles
- Take a shower
- Use a cold compress
- Put a hot pillow
- Sleep properly