Home Remedies to control Diabetes
Home Remedies to Control Diabetes
This article will describe a little about Home remedies to Control Diabetes. Ever-increasing population, development of technology, our changing lifestyle, endless desire have changed us more than before. Consequently, we are in constant mental stress. We have also lack of physical exercise. As a result, the world is now encountered by a widespread disease known as Diabetes. Diabetes also can be a genetic disease as well as a lifestyle disease. Diabetes means blood sugar level is too high in the human body. Since it is a chronic disease and once affected, patients are usually on medicines for life long. It is very difficult to completely stop taking the medication. Although, here are some natural and home remedies to help and keep our blood sugar levels in control naturally.
Instead, it is strongly advised to consult concerned doctors if detected Diabetes to lead a disciplined life for controlling the disease.
We can control our Diabetes and cure this disease if we apply some discipline and rules in our daily lifestyle by :
- Regular Physical Exercise.
- Control Intake of Carbohydrate.
- Increase in fiber-rich food.
- Drink water and stay hydrated.
- Implement portion control ( Calorie)
- Choose Foods With a Low Glycemic Index
- Control Stress Level.
- Monitor blood sugar levels.
- Adequate quality sleep.
- Foods Rich in Chromium and Magnesium
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
HERE ARE SOME NATURAL HOME REMEDY TO CONTROL DIABETES
BITTER GOURD IS THE BEST HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL DIABETES
The best Home remedies to Control Diabetes is Bitter gourd. Rich in plant insulin-polypeptide-P, bitter gourd has the ability to reduce the hyperglycemia (increase in sugar levels). Bitter gourd also contains two very essential compounds called charatin and momordicin, which are the key compounds in lowering one’s blood sugar levels.
How to use:
1. Eat bitter gourd once a week either as a vegetable or in a curry.
2. Slice the bitter gourd and scrape away the flesh to remove the seeds. Keep this bitter gourd slice in a blender and run till it becomes juice. Drink one small glass of this juice on empty stomach every morning.
FENUGREEK AS HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL DIABETES
Fenugreek is a commonly used herb in Southern Asian kitchen with a great many benefits. It helps to control diabetes, improve glucose tolerance, lower blood sugar levels and stimulate the secretion of glucose-dependent insulin.
How to use:
1. Soak 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and drink that water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach daily to bring down your glucose level.
2. Consume fenugreek seed powder with hot or cold water or milk daily.
Fresh mango leaves are an effective home remedy to manage and treat diabetes.
To know more about Physical as well as Mental Health please READ
How to use:
1. Wash and sun-dry tender mango leaves and grind to a powder.
Consume this powder with water in the morning and night daily.
2. Boil some fresh mango leaves in a glass of water and leave it to cool overnight. Drink the water in the morning on empty stomach.
GOOSEBERRY OR AMLA A GOOD HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL DIABETES
Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. It helps your pancreas.
How to use:
1. Discard the seeds and grind 2-3 amlas into a fine paste and squeeze out its juice. Mix this juice (approximately 2 tbsp.) in cup of water and drink it every morning n empty stomach.
2. Mix a cup of bitter gourd juice and 1 tbsp. of amla juice and drink it daily. Consume raw amla every day
DRUMSTICK OR MORINGA LEAVES
The drumstick or moringa oleifera leaves are best known for its ability to Drumstick or Moringa oleifera leaves are best known for its ability to maintain blood sugar levels and boost one’s energy. The moringa leaves contain nutrients which increases the insulin secretion in the body. It is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use:
Include 50 grams of fresh moringa leaves to a meal. It will add flavor and reduce the rise in blood sugar by 21%.
In recent years, researchers have linked low Vitamin D levels to insulin resistance and diabetes. Studies found that Vitamin D plays a vital role in
the production of insulin in the body. The lower your levels of vitamin D,
the more prone you are to develop type 2 diabetes.
What to do:
1.Expose yourself to 30 minutes of daily sun to avail Vitamin D