HOW TO KEEP LIVER HEALTHY
HOW TO KEEP LIVER HEALTHY
WHAT IS LIVER?
How to keep Liver Healthy? First of all, we should know, what is Liver. Large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes. So, many important functions are performed by Liver.
Liver is the most important part of the body. We must be careful to keep our liver healthy. In most cases, liver damage causes due to some bad habit.
SOME EASY WAYS TO KEEP LIVER HEALTHY:
1. Avoid wine, oil-spiced foods, to avoid fatty liver problems, but beware of low fat foods. Leave in the supermarket immediately after purchasing low fat or 99 percent lower in fat food. Fat is omitted from all these foods, but there is plenty of sugar added to keep the taste. This increases the lever problem.
2. Do not eat if you are in stress – what are we doing, if we feel less energy? Many people want to fix the mood by eating something during stress. Doctors advises not to touch the food during strain to keep the liver well. During Stress, liver cannot digest well .
3. Herbal Care – Even if it sounds strange, there are many roots of some trees that help keep the liver healthy. Dandelion, Milk Thesal, or the root of Turmeric helps keep liver healthy.
4. Supplement- Be careful while eating protein or vitamin supplements. Choose supplements that help in lever detoxification. Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C liver keeps clean. Amino acids in the proteins are also good for keeping liver clean. Omega three fatty acids help keep the liver healthy.
5. Beware of medicines – Some drugs cause liver damage. Stay away from all these drugs. Some painkillers, such as tealenal or cholesterol, cause significant damage to the liver.
6. Coffee-tea, how many times have you heard of the loss of the body by drinking coffee? There are many benefits to drinking coffee. Research shows that drinking regular coffee reduces the risk of lever infection by at least 14 percent.
7. Toxin – poisoning on the skin has a bad effect on the liver. The poison is absorbed in the blood through the skin. So stay away from spray, toxin.
8. Plant protein- To keep the lever healthy, choose the right foods. Better Plant Protein For Liver From Animal Protein Eat pulses, greens, nuts, fiber.
9. Easy buzzing- Collects toxin in alcohol liver. As a result, excessive drinking damages the liver.
10. Healthy Fat-Fat is extremely beneficial for the body. So do not completely eliminate fat diet to keep liver healthy. Olive, walnut foods contain healthy fats.
More information to keep liver healthy:
Liver is an important part of our body. Unhealthy living conditions have a bad effect on the liver. Weight loss, heart disease, feeling a lot of time fatigue, digestive problems, allergies, etc. These diseases can be seen due to ill lever. So to keep body and liver healthy, identify some foods that keep you healthy –
The lemon antioxidant material helps keep the body liver clean and the De Limenne element activates the liver enzymes. Moreover, lemon, vitamin C creates more enzymes in liver which is suitable for digestion. The lemon mineral increases the strength of liver to absorb various nutrients. Make lemonade at home and keep for drink at any time. Drink lemonade every day, honey can also be mixed if you want.
Garlic is the best food to keep liver clean. Enzymes of garlic clean the harmful toxic elements of the liver. It has two more elements called Alicin and Selenium which keep the liver clean and protect it from harmful toxic elements. Take 2/3 garlic cloves at any time. If you want, you can also eat vitamin made with garlic by consulting the doctor.
Eating one apple per day: it keeps the liver healthy. Apple’s pectin, fiber removes cholesterol from the blood and toxin from the digestive tract and also keeps the liver healthy. There are some more elements in Apple-Malice acid that naturally removes harmful toxins from blood. Any kind of apple is good for the body liver. So take one apple every day to keep liver healthy.