If we apply some rules in our life, we can live long. We can live better with our sound health and lead a disease free life.
Our lives may enjoy longevity. Below are some longevity Secrets. There are many ways to adopt for longevity but five foods here to mention:
From preventing cancer to detoxifying the body and treating ailments like a toothache or cough and more. Read more about this article on GARLIC
Honey has long been among the top super foods used to treat countless health conditions and boost overall health. This amazing bee-product possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties – making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
Particularly rich in fiber, manganese, and calcium while being used for thousands of years as a flavorful spice and medicine. It can be especially helpful in aiding with diabetes, preventing cancer, and halting arthritis.Click CINNAMON to learn more.
The real, unadulterated form of chocolate, derived from the Theobroma cacao tree, is a heaven-sent super food. It can keep us healthy even as we indulge in its delectable taste. Real chocolate is packed full of plant-derived flavanols, full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory constituents and health-boosting ingredients It amazingly brings many benefits for our bodies and minds.
Olive oil –
Olive oil is rich in beneficial fats which keep both your heart and brain healthy, preventing cognitive decline and risk of cardiovascular disease.
Lifestyle is the most important factor in determining not only how long you live but the quality of your long life. People in a small island of the coast of Japan, Okinawa, have figured out a secret recipe for living to be more than 100 years old.
8 Other Longevity Secrets
- Exercise both physically and mentally.
- Consume a diet low in salt, high in fruits and vegetables and contain plenty of fiber and antioxidants.
- Don’t overeat. Stop eating before full of stomach so that, some portion of stomach remain empty i.e. filled with oxygen.
- Consume a diet high in vitamin E, which helps keep the brain vital.
- Drink Herbal Tea. It’s amazing, so this may be your first choice.
- Take a Nap. Something as simple as an afternoon siesta can reduce your risk of cardiovascular problems including heart attack and it can help you feel more energized and well-rested in the afternoon.
- Eat fresh Vegetables. Among the obvious secrets of longevity, consuming vegetables is key, whether they be full vegetables or the more healthful micro-greens.
- Relax. Reducing stress is the secrets of longevity and good health. Stress can greatly increase your risk of numerous diseases as well as dangerous behavior.